Keyword

can't upload images in image tab

• Gk Chimz
  • Gk Chimz's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #110963 by Gk Chimz
can't upload images in image tab was created by Gk Chimz
Hi I have search the forum with no luck.

I try to upload new images on the images tab in K2 but it either doesn't load and just displays a blank screen or I have noticed is its a PNG it redirects to the admin Control panel (Home) .

After turning on error reporting to maximum, I have received the following errors on the 3 occasion si have tried to upload a file:

1st attempt
 Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home3/gmcpictu/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 5007

2nd time
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home3/gmcpictu/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 5008

3rd time :
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home3/gmcpictu/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/class.upload.php on line 5004

Just tried switching of the different MIME detection methods to False with no luck, tried one by one and then all of them, although I am not sure if i had to Cache anything between??

The problem is the same when trying to add the image from the server aswell

Also checked on the module manager warnings reports, I got the following message:
The PHP temporary directory is not set

The PHP temporary directory is the directory that PHP uses to store an uploaded file before Joomla! can access this file. Whilst the directory not being set isn't always a problem, if you are having issues with manifest files not being detected or uploaded files not being detected, setting this in your php.ini file might fix the issue.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.