Keyword

Troubles with article layout

• Ivan Perak
  • Ivan Perak's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #111077 by Ivan Perak
Troubles with article layout was created by Ivan Perak
So,my first post here... loving the extension sofar,but have a few questions...

- i would like to have subtitles to articles - a short, one sentence description of an article just under the title... how?

- How to create article templates? I would like for an article to have standard image size, font sizes, image positions and padding, text alignment, etc... so i dont have to set it up each and every time... is it K2 or template related? im usink GavickPro template... also, would like to have maybe 3-4 templates, depending on the article/category type... not very different from the default style, just a few changes...

- Uploading images - can i somehow, maybe with an additional plugin have my images tagged or "keyworded"? and after that, to be able to filter the images i want to add to the article by those keywords?

- Above the text, in editor mode we have Image tab... also, under the text we have image button? what is the difference? i presume that the upper one is for the main article image... is it automaticaly resized if its to big? i would like to define the max width of the image... and also, to define the default width for the image thumbnail for the homepage...

thanks for your help and keep up the good work

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.