Keyword

Strange space above some category and item title

More
11 years 6 months ago #111635 by noppe
Hi!

Some strange space is appearing above some of my category and item titles, but I can't figure it out why.
This is for example a category with space above:

This is without it:

I can't see anything strange in firebug, no strange line of code, there is no css styling with padding or margin. I tought that it would maybe have something to do with Item view options in category listings. I applied the same settings for category with blank space as in category that doesn't have blank space, but nothing happened.

The display of items are a little bit different.

Here's an item view with space

And some other item without space:

In firebug there is a strange white space like a line of code, if I click on it and delete it, the space above the item title will also dissapear. For example if I move the item with space into another category whose items don't have blank space the space will also dissapear on problematic item. I have no idea what's the difference between these two categories.

Any suggestion or advice is welcome!

greets,
Endre!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #111636 by noppe
I figured out that the space in category view is a place for a category title. If I set in Category view options a Title to show it fills up that space.

Any idea how could I remove space when a tilte is set to hide?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #111637 by Magnus
Well, it should not be category title that is causing this. The code for that in category.php is