Keyword

2 questions on Custom Code in K2 Tools

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #111638 by Joy
Template: Gavick's Music Free
Component: K2 2.6.5

Hello,

I have two questions about the custom code option in the K2 Tools module.

1) Is there a way to add a Joomla-menu to this module? I know I can just disable the K2 Tools module and instead add a menu-module, but in that scenario I can't seem to get it to look exactly the same way. I like the style, as seen in the template demo: demo.gavick.com/free/may2012/ (the white menu on top).

another question

2) I'm using this photogallery called DatsoGallery. The component is able to manage photographs in different directories and subcategories. I'm using a directory-structure like this:

Year (7)
\Month (12)
\Day (30/31)
\Photographs (100+)

Is there a way to use the custom code option inside K2 Tools to display all months? So basically the same way as the standard Categories List (Menu) functionality inside the K2 Tools module, but in this scenario it shows the 2nd level of DatsoGallery categories (months) instead of K2 category names.

Thanks for any help :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 6 months ago #111639 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: 2 questions on Custom Code in K2 Tools
Hello Joy,

I think Gavick will provide you with better support since they are the template developers. but...
1) I dont think that is possible, you can use the Categories List (Menu) Settings functionality to list some categories though.

I am sorry I have never worked with DatsoGallery.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.