Keyword

Why Won't Featured Red Flash Hide?

• Oliver Johnson
  • Oliver Johnson's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #111776 by Oliver Johnson
Why Won't Featured Red Flash Hide? was created by Oliver Johnson
So I've created a home page that only shows items that featured in K2. In each category I've set Featured Notice to Hide in both Item View in Category and Item View but still the red Featured flash appears next to the title of the items on my home page. I've even turned this off in each item but no matter what I try it's still won't hide it.

Really want to disable this because if I set my home page to be in columns the flash slightly overlaps the title of the next item on the page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #111777 by Bam
Replied by Bam on topic Re: Why Won't Featured Red Flash Hide?
Double check how you have your categories set up. If you are inheriting settings from another category that is saying show featured, that might be your issue.

• Oliver Johnson
  • Oliver Johnson's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 6 months ago #111778 by Oliver Johnson
Replied by Oliver Johnson on topic Re: Why Won't Featured Red Flash Hide?

Bam wrote: Double check how you have your categories set up. If you are inheriting settings from another category that is saying show featured, that might be your issue.

Yep double checked all categories (even though all categories are set to inherit settings from one category) and set each article that is featured to not show the featured flash, but still it's showing. Sounds like something isn't working to me.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 6 months ago #111779 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Why Won't Featured Red Flash Hide?
Hello Oliver,

This sounds to me like a template problem, if you do not want to mess with your category_item.php you can simply open k2.css look for the featured image and erase that rule.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)