Keyword

Create a suffix in template.css for style body

More
11 years 6 months ago #111814 by Joy
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me add a suffix to the template.css-file, located inside the css-folder.

Here's my situation:

The layout of my Frontpage has been completed at this point. It's mostly one big component, which has been designed the way I want it to be. Here's the thing: when I start adding more basic pages to the website (like: about, clients etc.), they all have the same issue with the body style inside the template.css-file.

These pages are actually K2-item pages linked to the mainmenu. Let's say: mainmenu\about, mainmenu\clients, etc.).

At this point, I don't want to change anything to the override-code used, redesigning my Frontpage. Instead, I would like to use a suffix for my body style. So I can load multiple background-images, use different font-sizes, line-heights, etc. for each page.

I tried to copy the body style inside the template.css file and add a .fixed-suffix. Then tried to load it inside mainmenu/about, but that didn't seem to work.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something?

Thanks! :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 6 months ago #111815 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Create a suffix in template.css for style body
Hello Joy,

In your position I would use a single CSS file and use a prefix class on my overrides or use the Joomla! menu suffix.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.