Keyword

Serious errors in translation

• Omar Almeida
  • Omar Almeida's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #112119 by Omar Almeida
Serious errors in translation was created by Omar Almeida
Hello, I'm using K2 in almost all work and I have had serious problems with the translation (pt-br).
Despite using the latest versions, the translation problems still have data msql error regarding the date and now errors to load the pages in the site.
In the new project, while saving the Iten and access the page, there was a 404. Had to resave the item pair to error correcting. I enabled the English language and the error stopped.

I think I have to seriously review the translation system of K2, because I do not know if it occurs in other languages​​, but it is very bad to work well.
It is a suggestion to improve the K2. Hugs.

Olá, estou usando o K2 em quase todos trabalhos e venho tendo problemas serios com a tradução (pt-br).
Apesar de usar as versões mais recentes, a tradução tem dados problemas ainda de erro de msql em relação a data e agora também erros para carregar as páginas no site.
Em novo projeto, ao salvar o Iten e acessar a página, ocorria o erro 404. Tinha que salvar novamente o item par ao erro corrigir. Habilitei o idioma Inglês e o erro parou.

Creio que tenho que rever seriamente o sistema de tradução do K2, pois não sei se não ocorre em outros idiomas, mas está muito ruim trabalhar assim.
Fica a sugestão para melhorar o K2. Abraços.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.