Keyword

Save goes to blank screen in 2.6.6.

• Paul Squires
  • Paul Squires's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #112197 by Paul Squires
Save goes to blank screen in 2.6.6. was created by Paul Squires
Hi guys,

I upgraded to 2.6.6 on Friday and after saving/modifying K2 items, I had a blank screen in Administrator.

I'm running Joomla 2.5.

Turning error reporting to maximum produced this (I have anonymised my server paths)

Warning: require_once(/my_server_path/administrator/components/com_finder/helpers/indexer/adapter.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /my_server_path/plugins/finder/k2/k2.php on line 15 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/my_server_path/administrator/components/com_finder/helpers/indexer/adapter.php' (include_path='/my_server_path/plugins/system/shlib/shl_packages//ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library:.:') in /my_server_path/plugins/finder/k2/k2.php on line 15 Warning: spl_autoload(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(jfactory.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (/my_server_path:/tmp/) in /my_server_path/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 71 Warning: spl_autoload(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(jfactory.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/my_server_path/:/tmp/) in /my_server_path/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 71 Fatal error: Class 'JFactory' not found in /my_server_path/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 0

Deactivating Smart Search, as this post suggests, did the trick.

Just wanted to let the K2 folks know as 2.6.6 is the newest version (well, it is according to Joomla update!) and others may experience the same issue.

Cheers,
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.