Keyword

How to set Image-settings?

• Martin
  • Martin's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #113657 by Martin
How to set Image-settings? was created by Martin
I want the first image in a K2-article set to 280px but no matter what settings I've changed, the image shows in full width.
I've changed settings in the K2-parameters and also in category-settings. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #113658 by jean-philippe
Replied by jean-philippe on topic Re: How to set Image-settings?
Hi Martin,

I suppose that you use the Image-Tabs,

in the K2-Article, the Image size is by default: "large"
into your K2-Categories, Make sure you put 280px in the "large" field (Item image options)

Also validate that the "large" is selected in the "Image Size" (Item view options)

Try to clean your joomla-cache...

After that
Re-insert your picture into your "item"
Because the size is already exported when you save the picture.. if you don't re-import.. your size keep the lastest inserted size so... if before the procedure you insert a IMage... 600px.. and you change the image size into your configuration... this image will be 600px again..

(sorry for my english explanation)

this procedure fix your problem?

Best Regards,
Emond, Jean-Philippe

Emond, Jean-Philippe

• Martin
  • Martin's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #113659 by Martin
Replied by Martin on topic Re: How to set Image-settings?

jean-philippe wrote: Because the size is already exported when you save the picture.. if you don't re-import.. your size keep the lastest inserted size so... if before the procedure you insert a IMage... 600px.. and you change the image size into your configuration... this image will be 600px again..

Hi JP,
Well, that explains why K2 does not respond to changes to the format.
So this only applies to newly added images.

But how does this work for an image that is added in a K2 article using the image button below the K2-editor?
Although I state that the image should be 180px width it is still displayed over the full width of the article.