Keyword

Help with K2 galleries display in one page.

• OUAGANET INC
  • OUAGANET INC's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #114514 by OUAGANET INC
Help with K2 galleries display in one page. was created by OUAGANET INC
Hello,
1.) I need help putting all my six categories in one page. Currently, only 5 categories show up
in one page even though there is some space for the six one to be listed. The six category display on the next page..
See here: www.ouaganet.com/index.php/photos-of-our-activities
Also, my "Layout options for multiple category selection" is greyed out and no selection can't be made.

2.) When you click on a category, it says "Image Gallery". I would like to change the wording "Image Gallery"
to something else.

3.) For the experts in K2 and Simple Image Pro gallery, how can I imporve to make these galleries display better
(captions, slide display, etc.)

Thank you
Luke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
11 years 3 months ago #114515 by Yiota
1) Try putting the appropriate options through each category's parameters under K2->Categories. If you have one parent and all others inherit through that one, just edit that one. The menu doesn't give you the option of manipulating category blocks, only items of multiple categories.

2) The definition is K2_IMAGE_GALLERY. You can use the Language override and define your own. Go to Extensions->Language Manager and select the Overrides tab. Click on New button, put the definition above and the new text to show right under it. Save and you are ready.

3) SIG Pro has 6 available layouts you can use. If none suits your template, then you should advise its documentation here: www.joomlaworks.net/docs/simple-image-gallery-pro on how to create your own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.