Keyword

How to reduce image size when opening item

• Andrew
  • Andrew's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #114554 by Andrew
Hi everyone,
I've uploaded images using the image tab, but when i open the article the image is massive. I just wanted a simple 300px type size image to show up when using the image tab and have the text wrap it. Is this possible? Or do i need to simply have it inserted into the article in the standard manner and disable image view.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #114555 by Eric
go into K2 Parameters, and on the images tab, set one of the image sizes to the size you want (probably small or med on your case), then save and close that,

then for just that article: go into the edit item page, and on the right side under "Item view options" go to "Image size" and chose the one you just did above

or if you want all articles within a category to be that size: go into edit category, then on the right side under "Item view options" go to "Image size" and chose the one you you just did above

note your theme may override these settings (like responsive templates sometimes ignore the settings and base the size on screen res.) if your settings are being ignored, test it by changing to one of the built-in templates (like a beez's) to see if it works there

i like to modify things, and make them do unintended things

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.