Keyword

front end user editor problem~Please help.

• rexjing
  • rexjing's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #115038 by rexjing
i found K2's Front end user editor have a problem is there is only a Save and Close Button on the top of the editor Area. when a user click on SAVE Button , there will no any response or notice let user know that editor uploading or has complete the item add or edit. and i feel it is real make user feel confuse when they complete an new or exist item 's edit. they always continuous click with the Save button and there will still no any respond back . but in fact the they has added many same items .

Is there any help let me know that how to make the front end editor can have a Save and Close Button like the administrator's item editor? Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 3 months ago #115039 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: front end user editor problem~Please help.
Hello rexjing,

Normally there is an "Item saved" message that appears on clicking the save button.
Since front editing is functioning properly (you can add items) you should open your browsers developer tools and check if there are any CSS values or even a JS script that are hiding the system messages.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.