Keyword

Invalid Token Joomla 2.5.9 JomSocial 2.6 K2 2.6.1

• Ryan Miller
  • Ryan Miller's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #115192 by Ryan Miller
Greetings

I have users that are experiencing 'invalid token' messages when they try to login to my site. This is not a constant issue, but I do get several messages a day from members. In trying to recreate it, I've only been successful 2x over the last month. However, with 33,000 members, I'm assuming this is happening much more than I know about.

I am running Joomla 2.5.9, JomSocial 2.6, and K2 2.6.1.

I've done the usual google searches, JomSocial/Joomla/K2 board searches and have tried turning off every cache I can find with no luck.

The only thing that I've found that I've not been sure about how to test/confirm is some messages that perhaps JomSocial and K2 are not playing nicely together through the K2 user plug in.

If I turn this off, what effect will it have on my site and the user's ability to access information? Right now, registration and login are handled via the JomSocial extension. If I disable this, will it in any way limit the ability of users to see/interact with K2 content? Will it deprecate any K2 functionality?

Thanks,

Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 3 months ago #115193 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Invalid Token Joomla 2.5.9 JomSocial 2.6 K2 2.6.1
Hello Ryan,

You have to update to Joomla! 2.5.11 and the latest version of K2. You have to update your templates as well if you update K2 (all the user forms, also please backup before upgrading).

As for the error message the Invalid Token you need to disable caching for the login module.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.