Keyword

Problem: K2 registration form in Jomsocial page

• Stefano
  • Stefano's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #115375 by Stefano
Hi, I installed K2 in my Joomla/Jomsocial site, but now the K2 registration forms appears in the page of user's mail confirmation (ie the page that appears when the user validate his mail after registration)!
How can I hide the K2 form??

Thanks!
Stefano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 2 months ago #115376 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Problem: K2 registration form in Jomsocial page
Hello Stefano,

The message that appears in your screenshot says that the email is properly validated and the administrator needs to enable this account. That 's why you are still seeing the register page.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Stefano
  • Stefano's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #115377 by Stefano
Ok thank you!

But before installing K2 that form didn't appear, only the message at the top of the page.
I want that when a user confirms his email, in the confirmation page has to appear only the message, as it was before installing K2.
If the user shows that form in the confirmation page he thinks he has to compile the form again!
That page is associated with standard Joomsocial/Joomla registration, not K2, so I don't understand why k2 module appears!

Thank you very much!
Stefano

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 2 months ago #115378 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Problem: K2 registration form in Jomsocial page
Hello Stefano,

This is default K2 registration which extends Joomla!'s register page.

You can reorder the plugins so that the Jomsocial plugins render after K2's user plugins.
I think Jomsocial will have a more detailed solution on which plugins you need to reorder in it;s support forums.

PS. There are extensions that provide K2/Jomsocial integration maybe before doing anything you might want to give them a try. (Search at the JED)

PS 2. ALWAYS Backup before doing anything.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)