Keyword

[SOLVED] K2 Content Module Not Correctly Linking to Categor

• Brandon Moore
  • Brandon Moore's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #115730 by Brandon Moore
I have a K2 module setup on this page - abpnews.com. It's pulling in all child articles properly, but the headlines are not being properly linked to the categories.

All items under this category are under the abpnews.com/opinion/columns/ but a couple of the articles are linked to a abpnews.com/news/itemlist/user address instead. What is causing the problem? I've gone through all settings and can't find what is going wrong.

If it's of any value, this module is running on a custom template, which is attached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #115731 by Yiota
The Author name is linked to the author's page. The actual item link doesn't go to that page (if you hover the title alone you will see the correct link), only the author name results to the itemlist/user page.

For the two authors Bill Leonard and Amy Butler do you have a menu item typed K2 User Page? If yes, then you should have for the other two as well.

• Brandon Moore
  • Brandon Moore's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #115732 by Brandon Moore
Replied by Brandon Moore on topic Re: K2 Content Module Not Correctly Linking to Categor
Yiota, this was exactly the problem. Thank you so much. I'm buying you a beer, just email me at b r a n d o n @bmoore.me