Keyword

Feedback/Suggestion link on every article

• Ivan Perak
  • Ivan Perak's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #116251 by Ivan Perak
Feedback/Suggestion link on every article was created by Ivan Perak
dont know if there is a plugin i am looking for... Basically, i want to automatically add a link or an image to the bottom of every article (like a commenting plugin) but i dont want it to display the comments, rather to send the autohr/administrator email with a message and a link to the article message ws created from.

Similar to many pages that have like a "Report Article" button... Only this button should open a small form, containing just a few fields (Name, email, subject, message) and auto-added link to that article...

I was even thinking of adopting a smaller commenting component, but my php is bad to worse... some changes to code i can do by simple logic, but other than that im useless...

Maybe i can somehow copy/use that Email link from Joomla? but instead of sending to a friend, send it to admin with a message... Only, i want to keep the email link for article sharing, so this would be a hack/mod i guess...

Any ideas, suggestions? someone already done similar so you can share a link?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
11 years 2 months ago #116252 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: Feedback/Suggestion link on every article
This is a paid plugin, it adds a contact form to all K2 items. Alternate way is to use a contact form module and use the loadposition method to display the form in any K2 item.

You can check the paid plugin here - www.webself.it/downloads-self-utility/specific-k2-extensions.html

K2 Rocks \m/

• Ivan Perak
More
11 years 1 month ago #116253 by Ivan Perak
Replied by Ivan Perak on topic Re: Feedback/Suggestion link on every article
Hi,

Thanks for Your answer, but that still is not what im looking for. I am willing to pay for the extension, but i dont want a form under every article, just the link/icon leading to popup form. Nothimg more under the article than the words 'contact us about this article' or similar. That should pop open a form which will send me an email with info about the article and the user question.

Maybe this pluvin could be modified to inser the form into ajax window and add juat the li k under the article?

• Ivan Perak
More
11 years 1 month ago #116254 by Ivan Perak
BUMP this.

anyone can help?

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #116255 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Re: Feedback/Suggestion link on every article
You can try RSForm Pro, display a link that will open the form in a light-box modal window.
www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/joomla-form.html

K2 Rocks \m/

• Ivan Perak
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #116256 by Ivan Perak
But again, i have to create a form for each article if i get i right. Otherwise i will not know from which article did the email arrive.

• Ivan Perak
More
10 years 5 months ago #116257 by Ivan Perak
let me bump this, i really need an answer...

doesnt have to be a plugin, if someone knows what to edit in the source so that button is automaticaly displayed on every article.

• Mohamed Abdelaziz
  • Platinum Member
  • Joomla Developer
More
10 years 5 months ago #116258 by Mohamed Abdelaziz
Replied by Mohamed Abdelaziz on topic Re: Feedback/Suggestion link on every article
Hi Ivan,

Yes I have an extension that can do this functionality, but it may need some customizations according to the joomla and k2 versions you are currently using.

Please contact me via my website, the url in my signature, to discuss the details.

Multiple Extra Fields Groups for K2
AutoMeta for K2
Chained Fields for K2
More K2 Extensions In My Extensions Store