Keyword

First time using k2 and something is broken

• Chris Hammett
  • Chris Hammett's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #116465 by Chris Hammett
First time using k2 and something is broken was created by Chris Hammett
The site seemed to be working well until I did a required Joomla upgrade through GoDaddy. Now the site is broken and even restoring history isn't correcting the issues where HTML is showing up as plain text. It seems correct in the admin area, but shows as plain text in the site. Even recreating the items and changing categories seems to make no difference. I would appreciate any assistance.

The site is employU.org. I'm using 40666 from Template Monster. They have been unable to assist me except to suggest that I reinstall template which will apparently replace my content. This is not an option.

employu.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord
  • Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord's Avatar
More
11 years 2 months ago #116466 by Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord
Replied by Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord on topic Re: First time using k2 and something is broken
Re-installing a template will not affect your content.

I suggest that you do a full backup of your site (try using Akeeba Backup's wonderful component) then try using another template (Bees for example) to see if html shows up as code or as it should, then uninstall and re-download your template and re-install it.

Your content will not be modified by this operation, and in any case, you'll have a backup that you can restore at worse.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.