Keyword

K2 Comment is Not Working in Voxel Joomla 3.1.5

More
11 years 2 months ago #116481 by Roy
Hi Friend,
I am using Voxel Responsive Joomla template (version 3.1.5) for www.architecturalevangelist.com. Unfortunately, I am facing lot of issues with this template. One of them is K2 COMMENT on the article is not working.

When a registered member tries to comment on the article, the comment box does not appear. I have been unable to get the comments working. But when I have it set to everyone can add comments in the K2 parameters and no security phrase, then the comment box is shown below each article. But the website owner does not want to open the COMMENT section to all as there are lot of spam emails coming. Please suggest me with some solutions. Please its quite urgent and help me.

Website link is: www.architecturalevangelist.com. I contacted Rocket Theme team and they are saying that we are not ready to comment on third part tool like K2. But they can proudly claim that K2 is compatible with their Voxel theme.

Thanks,
Roy

Attachment not found

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 2 months ago #116482 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: K2 Comment is Not Working in Voxel Joomla 3.1.5
Hello Roy,

If you do not have sufficient knowledge to edit your template's overrides you can use K2's latest version which except from Captcha offers akismet integration. Akismet offers good protection against spammers.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.