Keyword

Need something so users can create pages

• sounds
  • sounds's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #116609 by sounds
Hi

I have tested one or two extensions, myjspace i almost got working but it fails to show pages.
Think it might be something in my htaccess file not sure, i have it set to hide index.php etc.
There's a line of code that goes in to create short urls for the user pages which i got working.
then myjspace has a module to display images of all created pages, if i click on any image it's
suppose to bring you to the user's page but that reads "page not found"

I need to find something where users can create and customize their own pages,
add rich media, stream players etc, sort of a twist betweek di.fm and tunei in my own design.
Obviously a directory type structure to display all these pages nicely on the front-end or other.

I was using jck editor which has one or two nice add media icons including a html5 player.
The html5 audio icon in the jck editor allows you to add music or a live stream (shoutcast worked too)

Basically i'm trying to build a radio/stream site where users can create free radio pages.
and add their streams to their pages inside a player etc. each page would have a short
url like www.mysite.com/radio1 so they could give that out to listeners and so on.

Is there anything i could do with k2?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.