Keyword

Ordering not working in K2

More
11 years 1 month ago #116839 by Alex
Ordering not working in K2 was created by Alex
Hello,

I am quite frustrated as I am trying to solve the ordering in my K2 component for more than a day now. I am using K2 on the homepage of my webpage to display latest projects, the thing is I would like to order the items differently than as they been published. I have tryied the following options, without any effect though:

- Components -> K2 -> Items -> clicking the order column(on the very left) an moving the items around, did not work
- Components -> K2 -> Categories > other layout options > Item ordering – I choose the “ordering option” , did not help
- Components -> K2 ->Parameters > Layout & view options for tag listings > again chose the option „ordering“ (although I think this option has nothing to do with the ordering of items)

I have also tryied changing the publishing dates of several itmes and order by date published, but it did not work, actually no odering option works for me, such as: oldest first, alphabetical etc.
The only one is what is working is which was probably default set the latest first, but I want to change this to the ordering option.
The webpage on which I am using it is: kagroup.sk and it is the najnovsie projekty section/ newest projects by the way :)

Please help! It will be gratly appreciated. Thanks.

I am using the latest Joomla, I think 3.1 ant the K2 component info is:

PHP version 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.20
MySQL version 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #116840 by Johan
Replied by Johan on topic Re: Ordering not working in K2
There are nice modules available to achieve this.

Try gavick.com and also try changing the asc and desc. Works for me though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.