Keyword

Carousel for individual article

More
11 years 1 month ago #117257 by Piotr
Carousel for individual article was created by Piotr
Does anybody know about an extension (preferably free to use) that would display a set of images associated with one article as a carousel, when that article is individually displayed? By individually displayed I mean that there is a menu item that displays a set of articles and then the user clicks on one of them and gets the one-article view with the carousel. This means, the one-article view is not associated with any menu item.

Thanks!

Piotr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• olsen
  • Elite Member
  • Joomla and K2 Freelancer
More
11 years 1 month ago #117258 by olsen
Replied by olsen on topic Re: Carousel for individual article
There many modules that display K2 items in carrousel, slideshow, etc... Check the K2ED here: getk2.org/submit-extensions/extension

Didn't solve your issues?? Why dont you consider hire me? Email me or contact me www.xevedigital.com for details

More
11 years 1 month ago #117259 by Piotr
Replied by Piotr on topic Re: Carousel for individual article
Yes, I was able to find a carousel module, but my point is that it only works on the page that is associated with a menu item.

What I really need is something that works with an individual article (not associated with any menu item) and displays the carousel there. I imagine such a module should also allow users to add multiple images to an article. What I have at the moment is one image per article.

I am fairly new to K2 and Joomla, and it really seems to me that this is so basic functionality it should be easily available...