Keyword

Help customizing K2 templates

• Doug Robertson
  • Doug Robertson's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #117476 by Doug Robertson
Help customizing K2 templates was created by Doug Robertson
I am guessing that I am going to open myself up to a lot of spam on this topic, but I do need some advice.

We have a web site that is using K2 for its article management and we love K2. The owner of the site has some very specific ideas about how he would like to see the articles presented, including mixing in custom field data and customizations for specific views.

We also are looking to find a way to have the articles work in a bit of a hierarchical format. This would have a main article and included in the view of that article several addendums.

After searching extensively we haven't found anything that meets our specific needs. This is also beyond my technical ability to program, so we are looking for some help with this project. This isn't going to be a huge project (we hope) so we are not looking for a company that wants a multi month huge time and money commitment.

1. Does anyone have some advice on finding a good programmer who could fit this role?

2. Does anyone have a person/group they could recommend?

I would like to hear any success/horror stories about doing this same thing. Any insights would be very welcome.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #117477 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Help customizing K2 templates
Hello Doug,

Customizing and templating with K2 is really easy for developers and programmers. I suggest you take a look at the showcase getk2.org/showcase and contact directly agencies or developers.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
11 years 1 month ago #117478 by klikeri
Replied by klikeri on topic Re: Help customizing K2 templates
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare', '{aicontactsafeform pf=1|use_css=1}' );?>

• olsen
  • Elite Member
  • Joomla and K2 Freelancer
More
11 years 1 month ago #117479 by olsen
Replied by olsen on topic Re: Help customizing K2 templates
Hi,
If you still need help please contact me!

Thank you

Didn't solve your issues?? Why dont you consider hire me? Email me or contact me www.xevedigital.com for details