Keyword

[solved] Strange error email button. Bug?

• Yanick
  • Yanick's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #117629 by Yanick
Whenever I press the email button in a K2 item I get a pop-up. This is normal behaviour but it presents a 403 error. The link in the pop-up looks like this (which is strange because I have sh404sef activated so this link shouldn't even show up like this but be "pretty"):
http://www.mywebsite.com/component/com_mailto/link,ce74c68d7cb7fae2ea99c554bb2f84fd31e7e6ce/template,mywebsitetemplate/tmpl,component/

The Joomla email component seems to be functioning normally. I am using Joomla 3.1.5 and K2 2.6.7. sh404SEF does not seem to interfere with the situation. I have no alternate emailplugins installed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 1 month ago #117630 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Strange error email button. Bug?
Hello,

I think this is related to sh404sef, Look at how the link is formatted. sh404sef changes the links like that. (the /template,mywebsitetemplate/tmpl,component/ part)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Yanick
  • Yanick's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #117631 by Yanick
Replied by Yanick on topic Re: Strange error email button. Bug?

Krikor Boghossian wrote: Hello,

I think this is related to sh404sef, Look at how the link is formatted. sh404sef changes the links like that. (the /template,mywebsitetemplate/tmpl,component/ part)

Correct! Thank you. For future reference: I solved this by selecting the joomla router in the component settings (in sh404sef configuration settings)