Keyword

anchors to specific modules using K2 content modul

• gaker
  • gaker's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #117670 by gaker
Hello,

I would like to make specific anchor links [a name] for each module which I have published under my article.

Because some of my subpages I have had imagined that:
1. there is an manually written article with few anchor links to the module headers below,
2. when client clicks on link the site will scroll down to specific module,
3. each module is duplicated " K2 content module " where in setting I have had set up different category
4. Problemmatic Each module shuld have different anchor published by any option in the backend(wolud be great). And I don't know what should I do now.

I hope, that someone has similar problem.

I would like to manually create anchor link in my specific ( about 15 different ) modules which are based on 'K2 content'

Thank for any help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #117671 by Yiota
You can add the link you want for each of your K2 Content modules in the custom link field in the basic parameters.

• gaker
More
11 years 1 month ago #117672 by gaker

Yiota Ziaggou wrote: You can add the link you want for each of your K2 Content modules in the custom link field in the basic parameters.

hello,

Thank you for your reply,

Unfortunately this doesn';t work, but all other functionalities from Joomla and K2 works good.

I would like to confirm, that we are correct:

I need to put <a name"something"> anchors into each specific module header, I would like to link to anchors in different module headers.

Is this configuration could be correct:

?
Attachments:

• Yiota
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #117673 by Yiota
What if you used the Description text at the top (optional) field? This would be right under the title. Maybe with some CSS you could move it close to the heading of each module.

• gaker
More
11 years 1 month ago #117674 by gaker

Yiota Ziaggou wrote: What if you used the Description text at the top (optional) field? This would be right under the title. Maybe with some CSS you could move it close to the heading of each module.

Wow! It works !

But where this text is published ? Only in code? I have put only the html tag: <a name="name">.

Thank you :))

• Yiota
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #117675 by Yiota
It is published on top of the module, right under the module title.
For the element to show you have to put text in the <a> element, like <a name="name">Name</a>