Keyword

Create a k2 items toplist

• Lafeve
  • Lafeve's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #117912 by Lafeve
Create a k2 items toplist was created by Lafeve
Hello all,

I am the admin of a french flash games site, wich I post each day new flash games. So k2 is very useful for me, and I can personnalise it very well, but now I wanted something different...

I am sure someone here asked that question before in this forum, but I can't find it between all theese posts.
I just wanted to know how to make a k2 items toplist.

That toplist I want shows all k2 items (games in my case) rated 4 stars or more, where I could set the leading counts, primary counts and secondary counts, like a k2 category more or less, but showing only the "best" items.

I searched everywhere in the k2 tools, but I can't find what I want, so any help from you would be usefull.
Thanks in advance.

PS: Maybe I have to create a category where I configure it? But how do I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #117913 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Create a k2 items toplist
Hello Lafeve,

You can either create a K2 content module and display your most popular/highest rated items or create a category/menu item and change its sorting to most popular/highest rated from its settings.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Lafeve
  • Lafeve's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 4 weeks ago #117914 by Lafeve
Replied by Lafeve on topic Re: Create a k2 items toplist

Krikor Boghossian wrote: Hello Lafeve,

You can either create a K2 content module and display your most popular/highest rated items or create a category/menu item and change its sorting to most popular/highest rated from its settings.

Well, that's not that bad for me, it was more optionnal, but anyway...
Thank you for your answer anyway Krikor.
But, are you sure they may not be at least any extension for k2 or joomla for that kind of matters? That would be great, but if you're sure, so I suggest it, many people could appreciate. ;)

My problem here is solved, thank you again :)