Keyword

RSS Help Needed

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #118171 by DZNX
RSS Help Needed was created by DZNX
I am using the Shape 5 Maxed Mag template milkandhoneymagazine.com/. I wanted to set up the feedburner link to use with hootsuite for social media updates with each new post.

I set up the K2 content module then left it published but showing on no pages after I got the feed link (milkandhoneymagazine.com/dive-in/itemlist?format=feed&moduleID=120) and I also tried the hidden menu item method to get a feed link (milkandhoneymagazine.com/dive-in?format=feed) but I keep getting the following error from feedburner:. Received HTTP error: "Unable to load renderer class" while fetching source feed.

I've been searching google & getk2.org for a few days to find an answer and as of yet I can't pin down a cause. I built another website that uses k2 with the same template & feedburner has no problem reading its feed.

Someone please help!!!

Oh yeah, I went through all my system plugins and disabled them one by one to see if that would help but it didn't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #118172 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: RSS Help Needed
Hello,

I get a 403 error when I try to get your feed. There is possibly a security extension or server setting which is blocking these requests.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #118173 by Gena Watkins
Replied by Gena Watkins on topic Re: RSS Help Needed
Oh ok. I have the same security extension on the other site I mentioned & it's feed works with feed burner. I really don't know what to do. If you can, try to look again. Earlier today it was giving me a lot of 404s & 500s because I was messing around with different configurations.