Keyword

Example K2 plugin (for developers) - Question

• Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord
  • Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #118268 by Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord
Example K2 plugin (for developers) - Question was created by Agence culturelle départementale Dordogne-Périgord
Hi all,

I've read a little about Example K2 plugin (for developers) and it's capability to extend K2 further than the extrafields (extrafields are concatenated data in K2 table field)

In the perspective of using K2 as an agenda of events, I need to get extra tables for dates, & related info per date (and/or datespan) and finally be able to filter category results using that extra data.

I've tried doing this with extrafields, but it soon becomes limited and heavy coded (exploding concatenated data & so on....)

My question is if this plugin allows me to add extra table/fields which would allow me to selcect from / where... alongside the standard K2 selections.

A plugin would be much better than core hacking K2 and mannually adding tables & fields, which would need to be done at every update ! (there is a tool/plugin that actually save hacks, but I've never tested it and I'd prefer by far acheiving my goal with a plugin)

Thanks for any advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.