Keyword

K2 Editor not displaying in version 2.6.7

• Aliyu Abubakar
  • Aliyu Abubakar's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #118433 by Aliyu Abubakar
K2 Editor not displaying in version 2.6.7 was created by Aliyu Abubakar
I have two sites with k2 installed and the k2 in site A has editor while the other one doesnot have editor attached to the k2. and it strips html tags. How can i corect the problem?
i attached the pictures below.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
11 years 2 weeks ago #118434 by Yiota
Hello Aliyu,

Could you provide the attachments again please?

Thank you

• Aliyu Abubakar
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #118435 by Aliyu Abubakar
Replied by Aliyu Abubakar on topic Re: K2 Editor not displaying in version 2.6.7
I cant upload it here its always giving me errors. but i have added the pictures to the link below.

thanks.

www.newswatch24.com/business/item/1947-issues

• Yiota
  • Visitor
11 years 2 weeks ago #118436 by Yiota
Does it strip your html tags when you have entered some text with them and then select the no editor option?

If that is not the case then I'm afraid that it isn't a problem with the editor. It is how it works. If you select the no editor option then you will have to put everything by hand. If not it keeps them as you enter it.

• Aliyu Abubakar
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #118437 by Aliyu Abubakar
Replied by Aliyu Abubakar on topic Re: K2 Editor not displaying in version 2.6.7
It strips all html tags attached with the text. and if i want any tag i have to manually input them into the text again.

and again i cant find the part where to either select the editor or no editor option.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
11 years 2 weeks ago #118438 by Yiota
The editor option is in your global configuration if you want to make this change for all users, and in every user's profile if you want to select for some.

• Aliyu Abubakar
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #118439 by Aliyu Abubakar
Thank you for your support. But after carefully checking the editor option i noticed that editor whas set to joomla ck editor. But it still strips all html tags attached to a text unles inputed manually. kindly help me n this as it waste alot of my time when updating my website. because i have to indicate every paragraph, link, bold and so on manually to every article i am publishing.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
11 years 2 weeks ago #118440 by Yiota
CK editor is not a joomla default editor. Check in the editor's parameters for a HTML cleanup setting or maybe try a different editor.