Keyword

K2 and Josetta - anyone working on it?

• Ralf Longwitz
  • Ralf Longwitz's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #118529 by Ralf Longwitz
K2 and Josetta - anyone working on it? was created by Ralf Longwitz
Hi,

I just spent more than half a day trying to get Josetta to work on a site with K2. With some difficulties, eventually it works for standard articles. (I think there's still a lot of work to do on Josetta to make it good. It just seems generally "frail" to me.)
What I could not really get to function is translations of K2 items. Translating categories works somewhat, but is buggy. Automatically created menu items are broken - easy to fix, just the menu type is lost. But to get items translated, so I could switch between two language versions - complete fail.

Did anyone have more success with Josetta and K2? Is anyone working on the K2 plugins for Josetta?
The current plugins are more than 1.5 years old ...

Regards,
Ralf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 days ago - 11 years 6 days ago #118530 by EFFIDOC
Replied by EFFIDOC on topic Re: K2 and Josetta - anyone working on it?
hello
I just installed josetta on joomla 3.1.5 and k2 2.6.7 and tried to translate a k2 item ! itwas impossible to save.
i went on josetta forum and found out there was a k2 dev version that repaired it getk2.org/assets/get/
so I tried it and the saving was possible.

though there is a new problem with extrafield : it seems empty in the original and is impossible to copy because it ask to set a category that is not available. :angry

so it created the k2 item without the extrafield, that is completele unuseful !

is any dev working on it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.