Keyword

Social icons - FB G+ does not work properly

• Peter Pedro Bohuš
  • Peter Pedro Bohuš's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #118564 by Peter Pedro Bohuš
Social icons - FB G+ does not work properly was created by Peter Pedro Bohuš
Hello all,

I try to search on forum, but I did not find answer.
I have set up FB, Twitter and G+ social buttons under items.
Twitter work properly, but this I do not need so much.
Problem is with other two. When I try to use G+ start to open dialogue box, but than box disappear and G+ icon change to red square with !
When I try to like article, on page open dialogue box, I can write there and send. On my FB page doesn't show any article, but my wife receive notification, that I add something new (she have setted following me on FB) , when she want to open, it show as not available...

...another question is, how to set up, that after sending to FB show picture and also beginning of article? (when is opened dialogue box, it show only link)

...now I try to add link in to FB directly... everything is OK, but there is only link to article and main link to my page. I want to show picture, name of article and also begining of article... I am so sure, that there can be also some description of page, but I do not know, how that I can set up.

thanks for answer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Peter Pedro Bohuš
More
11 years 1 week ago #118565 by Peter Pedro Bohuš
Replied by Peter Pedro Bohuš on topic Re: Social icons - FB G+ does not work properly
...so finally both FB and G+ looks, that they work, but posted is Picture, link to item and base link to site, how to do that there will be part of text and also description of site?

• Peter Pedro Bohuš
More
11 years 6 days ago #118566 by Peter Pedro Bohuš
Replied by Peter Pedro Bohuš on topic Re: Social icons - FB G+ does not work properly
...I bought extension for that, better than wait for answer