Keyword

Is there an API reference document

• Doug Robertson
  • Doug Robertson's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 1 week ago #118608 by Doug Robertson
Is there an API reference document was created by Doug Robertson
I need to build a way for a K2 article to be published for each item in a data feed that is JSON based. The concept is simple. I retrieve the JSON data and loop through it. Each data item has a unique ID that is persistent between sessions. I want to look in K2 and see if there is an article that has that unique ID associated with it, probably using a custom field for the data, and create a new K2 item if it isn't there. When I create a K2 item I want to populate the standard Article items, plus a few custom fields.

I have looked at the reference project for developers and it is helpful in some ways, but it doesn't give me what I need to do this. I have been looking around, but so far I have been unsuccessful in finding any K2 API reference documentation. Could someone direct me to a good resource for this? Does anyone have any other reference projects that I could look at for some hints about what to do.

Recommendations for extensions that could do something like this would also be helpful.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.