Keyword

having some K2 coding problems

• Joshua Jewell
  • Joshua Jewell's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 1 week ago #118753 by Joshua Jewell
having some K2 coding problems was created by Joshua Jewell
Here is my question

When I navigate off the home page from clicking on a menu option, it looks completely different than the home page layout and has penguin mail on the top left corner along with a list of my product categories which it has never done before. Everything looks fine on the home page, but when you click on a product category it takes you to a page that looks wrong, in which our logo is replaced with penguin mail, our menus are not there, and there is a list of our product categories as links that we do not want there. But when you scroll down it seems to have brought you to the right page you clicked on. I really just want it to look like the main page, but just my products or product categories showing up when I click a link from the menu.

I got this as my answer but I do not know what to do from here:

It appears that you had done some custom coding in the template to override K2's views as specified at getk2.org/documentation/tutorials/174-templating-with-k2-and-the-concepts-of-sub-templates.

You can contact K2 support or the template coder of your active template to get this resolved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.