Keyword

Missing Image when migrate K2 content to oth.site

• MoleLR
  • MoleLR's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #119175 by MoleLR
Hi!

I have Joomla 1.5.23 with K2.6.7. as "Old site" and Joomla 2.5.14 with K2.6.7 as "New site".
I migrated manually content (directly using phpmyadmin) and all medias/images/attachments (copy all K2 tables and media/k2 + image folders) from Old site to the New site.

Made access fix etc... Everything works fine, except - Image (that one which are inserted into K2 Image tab and are showing in K2 category view) - images in New site are missing randomly for many items, for some items they are, for some - missing (both - missing in K2 category view and in K2 admin view as well)!

When Ilook into New site media/k2/items/src, these images are there...But when checking the path from K2 category view, it gives path to media/k2/items/cache, but such image is not here at all (neither on Old site media/k2/items/cache (but on this site images are showing OK - on K2 category view and K2 admin view as well)).

What could be the problem, reason - why in Old site all is OK with images, but in New site - many of them are dissapeared? How images are capturing for K2 at all? They are no capturing any info for them in data base...

I'm really stuck here... ;-(

Thank You!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #119176 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Missing Image when migrate K2 content to oth.site
Hello MoleLR,

The images/.../cache is the correct path. This is the processed and resized image folder. If you don't have images there you can search this forum for an image regeneration script (if the original image still exists) or look at the JED and the extend K2 section of this site for an extension that offers this functionality.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.