Keyword

Create a link so portfolio only opens 1 tag-items

• Bas Kreijveld
  • Bas Kreijveld's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #119322 by Bas Kreijveld
Hello,

I am currently developing a website (www.meubel-idee.nl) and there is only one problem left and I hope you can help :)

I am wondering if it is possible to open/link to a K2 Portfolio directly instead of first opening the page and then click on the desired tag. An example can be found at:

www.meubel-idee.nl/projecten

When you open that link, the portfolio opens showing 'all the items' (in dutch called "Alle projecten"). However, I want (if possible) a direct link so the portfolio only opens for example the "buiten" tag. So far I haven't found the answer, except that the smoothboosh.js javascript file seems to determine the item-selection somehow.

So in short:
The portfolio page (www.meubel-idee.nl/projecten) opens all K2 items; however, I am in need of a direct link or a similar solution which makes it possible to "link to a tag" in the portfolio (e.g. the "buiten" tag) so it only shows the items which are related to the tag.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #119323 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Create a link so portfolio only opens 1 tag-items
Hello Bas,

You need a custom K2 Content module or even better a custom menu module override.
Each link being a K2 Tag menu item and each image being the menu item's image.

I would follow the latter suggestion (custom menu module) in your position since it is very flexible.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.