Keyword

Drop down frontpage field and contact form

• pm4698
  • pm4698's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #119416 by pm4698
Hello there,

I am looking for a component like k2. I just have installed it and i give it a shot.

What i actually need to do is to have items with fields like color, dimensions etc. But, what i need is to have some drop-down fields also.

For example, create a drop-down field called Color and the user can select a color from the drop-down in front-end. Is this possible?A drop-down field but in frontpage?

Also, can when the user selects from the drop-down for example the Red option, then the image gallery shows the product gallery in red. Is this possible?

Finally, i need to have a contact form in each k2 item. So, if for example i have a rug, and click on contact button, then a popup form opens and from there, i select the color and the dimension i am interested in and click on send. Then the admin gets this e-mail. Is this possible?To use the fields inside a contact form?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #119417 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Drop down frontpage field and contact form
Hello Pantelis,

The whole dropdown functionality can be achieved using K2's extrafields.
As for the contact form you either need to develop a custom K2 plugin or look at the JED or a the extend K2 section of this site for an extension like this which offers K2 integration.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.