Keyword

[SOLVED] com_k2/tables/k2category.php on line 14 error

• Suuzerd
  • Suuzerd's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #119444 by Suuzerd
A few days ago, when working on my new website, i suddenly got a fatal error when viewing my website (in the joomla offline mode).

The first error was : Fatal error: Class 'K2Table' not found in /administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2user.php on line 14. I looked up this error on this forum and the solution was that i had to re-order my plugins and set K2system plugin to -1. When doing so, the offline message of my website disappeard and the website was suddenly online which i do not want, so i tried an other order. The result of this re-ordering is that i now see a new fatal error:
Fatal error: Class 'K2Table' not found in administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2category.php on line 14.

Once again, i have tried to re-order my plugins but i still cant view the frontend of my website. I have tried several orderings but no result and the PHP code seems fine. Can anybody help me?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #119445 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: com_k2/tables/k2category.php on line 14 error
Hello suuzerd?

Which version of K2 and Joomla! are you using? Also which other components are you using?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Suuzerd
  • Suuzerd's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #119446 by Suuzerd

Krikor Boghossian wrote: Hello suuzerd?

Which version of K2 and Joomla! are you using? Also which other components are you using?

I am using Joomla 2.5.14 and K2 version 2.6.7. However, Ii seem to found the solution myself. I had set one critical plugin on registrerd instead of public by accident :(