Keyword

Category view - item titles not showing up

• Maarten T'Kindt
  • Maarten T'Kindt's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #119712 by Maarten T'Kindt
Category view - item titles not showing up was created by Maarten T'Kindt
Hi,

For my project kimat.be/_demo/aac/index.php/projects I need to show the titles under the item images in the category view. In category parameters "Show title" is selected, in item parameters "inherit from category" is selected. I tried everything but I didn't come to a solution. Any help is much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Maarten T'Kindt
  • Maarten T'Kindt's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #119713 by Maarten T'Kindt
Replied by Maarten T'Kindt on topic Re: Category view - item titles not showing up
Hi,

Does anyone knows an answer to this question please? Probably I'm just overlooking something, but I checked all parameters and everything seems OK to display the titles below the images but they don't show up..

Thanks!

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #119714 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Category view - item titles not showing up
You need to edit your template overrides and the category_item.php file in particular.

Once you open the file you will notice that it is well commented. You need to move the title part (the developer has stripped the comments) which is starting with the <?php if($this->item->params->get('catItemTitle')): ?> if statement.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)