Keyword

K2 category blog not working?

More
10 years 11 months ago #119858 by Bee
K2 category blog not working? was created by Bee
Hello..

i am not sure if my k2 is broken or.. but my category blog looks like this prntscr.com/20pgce but the settings is 2 rows of 3. Can someone please help me in how to fix this issue which seems to be a bug..? also, i am not able to successfuly create 'ccoment' into my articles and i was told by the developer that it is an issue with my k2, because their extension supports k2.. please help... the first issue is the most important atm.

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #119859 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: K2 category blog not working?
It is a CSS issue not an actual bug. Something is pushing the third row.

You can use your browser's developer tools to see which class is pushing the last element or send me a link.

When you say you cannot comment which error are you getting?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #119860 by Bee
Replied by Bee on topic Re: K2 category blog not working?
Hi
thanks for getting back to me.
This is what i am seeing under css when i inspect element.. prntscr.com/20sj81 prntscr.com/20sjeq . Is this where i should be looking? and the ccoment extension actually doesnt show up at all.. the before and after installation / configuration of the extension doesnt effect my k2 items .. when i initially contacted the developer for the comment extension this is what i received as a response once he went into the backend.. pastee.org/gsps4 .. my website is locked for public viewing if you're willing to take a look i can email you the login information to the front end or back end whichever you need to see what the issue is.. please thank you again

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #119861 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: K2 category blog not working?
The CSS bugs is something the template developer should look into since this is a commercial template.

As for ccomments is the version you are using compatible with the version of K2 you are using? Also try looking your template with the default or the system to make sure this is not a template issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)