Keyword

[SOLVED] Should be a Simple Question for a Newbie

• Jim Hill
  • Jim Hill's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #120004 by Jim Hill
I have XMap creating my sitemap and this is pointed to a certain menu for this purpose. When I view the sitemap it shows the category listings that I have set up for those menu items but some items do not show the actual articles that exist in each category. Some do, some do not. I have K2 inheriting the item view characters from a category "Articles." See what I mean here:
www.christiansforchrist.org/cfc-site-map

Under the "Persoanl Testimonies" like it lists 9 articles, actually there are 15.
Under "Study Notes for the Mass" it doesn't list any articles, there are actually 12.
Under "Theology" is lists 1 article, there are 7.

When I click on the category link found on the site map then I get the proper display of the articles from the category display page, just like expected.

But why don't the article links show up in the site map? This is puzzling. And why when they do is there some kind of random count of articles that do show up as links in the sitemap?

Thank a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago #120005 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Should be a Simple Question for a Newbie
Hello Jim,

The K2 xmap plugin was developed by the developers of xmap. You should address these issues to them.

PS. I think xmap has multiple settings about indexing K2 items. Make sure you have enabled K2 items as well as menu items.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Jim Hill
  • Jim Hill's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #120006 by Jim Hill
Replied by Jim Hill on topic Re: Should be a Simple Question for a Newbie
Thanks a lot. K2 has been great.

I moved to JSitemap which provided more flexibility.