Keyword

Have you fixed the issue with Title Alias URL?

• Manolis Georgopoulos
  • Manolis Georgopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #120035 by Manolis Georgopoulos
Have you fixed the issue with Title Alias URL? was created by Manolis Georgopoulos
I stopped using K2 at version 2.6.2 (23/11/2012).

My question is:
Have you fixed the title alias URL problem with the greek fonts?

Topic titles like:
"Διαγωνισμός: Κερδίστε δώρο"
were causing the news item to collapse after being posted, so some (not all) users were redirected to this page:

Attachment not found

That's the most important issue I've ever had with K2. I was posting something with a greek title, I was forgetting to click on the news item to see if it works (and it SHOULD work as with all other editors) then this was happening and all users were complaining.

I own Gameworld.gr which is the first gaming community in Greece. The result that you see in this picture has happened dozens of times! Our users are complaining for months.

This happened again today in this news item which had a greek title:
www.gameworld.gr/contests/item/14872

Next time this happens we will blame your company for causing this issue. This is a *GAMEBREAKING* bug as we say it! It makes your component unusable, even though It happens like in 1% of our news items.

We paid for a component in order to work so we want a straight answer. If we are about to pay to have latest version of July and this bug persists we request that you solve the issue within days OR a full refund. Are you ok with that?

ps. And make a greek forum. You are a greek company.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #120036 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Have you fixed the issue with Title Alias URL?
This attitude is not helping at all.

K2 is free and has always been free so how you paid for K2 is really beyond me.

If your template has issues please complain to the template developer not here. We don't have anything to do with your template.

Ps. this is most likely a setup or server issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.