Keyword

Menu Width Unable to adjust Novice Here Need help

• James C
  • James C's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #120744 by James C
Ok here's the situation. I purchased a template from template monster. It was a city portal template . I installed and it uses Gantry with rocket theme modules which i thought was great. The theme number is 1521 if that makes a difference. The issue I am running into is that under template manager , which is Gantry or KS driven I don't seem to have the control that I would like. My main issue is the drop down menu. The once it provides is blocky and I cant easily adjust the font or width, to the point that if a menu title is to long it takes up 2 lines, making the entire menu look bad. I have seen so many other streamlined menus, I cant understand why I cant enable the module and shut off the old and go from there. I have literally tired everything. Looked at posts on both Gantry and K2 and template monster. I am here because you guys seem to be the most knowledgeable. I will post my site url so that you may see what I am up against.

I want to get rid of the grey top menu and install something more attractive.

Your ideas would help me greatly.

Thank you,

James

veniceinformationcenter.com/NewVenice/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #120745 by Steve
Hi James,

I'd suggest contacting template monster - they would know more about the template you are using and because you paid for it, they would offer some kind of support.

• James C
  • James C's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #120746 by James C
Template monster is no help at all. They basically sell a template, and once that is done so are they. Any Ideas anyone on how to do this?

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #120747 by Yiota
The template you are using also works with rocket theme modules so maybe you could ask for support from them since Template monster won't help you with that.
It is their job though since you have paid for a product that is facing issues.