Keyword

Blog not saving

• Susan Brown
  • Susan Brown's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #120813 by Susan Brown
Blog not saving was created by Susan Brown
When I edit a blog by signing in on the front end of Joomla, I click SAVE afterwards, and the screen goes back to the home page (where the login form is) but the blog entry disappears. If I look into the back end I see that it has been unpublished. Any idea what's going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #120814 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: Blog not saving
Do you get any errors either on page or javascript errors through the console of your browser?

• Susan Brown
  • Susan Brown's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #120815 by Susan Brown
Replied by Susan Brown on topic Re: Blog not saving
No, no errors like that are showing.

On a different computer I find that after I edit the text and click save, the program saves it, which is good, but it changes the selection YES to NO for publishing. Even if I reclick on YES, it won't stay. I end up closing, and of course, the new entry is gone. I can find it in the backend as an item, and can click to publish it there.

When I look at Module Manager and choose K2 Content (which is enabled) I see that it is not set to appear on the blog page. What does this mean? Should it be?

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #120816 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: Blog not saving
Do you load any third party extensions or content plugins that might be responsible for this issue. Could you please Disable them one by one and check again?

Thank you.