Keyword

How i can showcase K2 extensions

• Bitsgeo
  • Bitsgeo's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #121016 by Bitsgeo
How i can showcase K2 extensions was created by Bitsgeo
Hi All,

I recently published once extension to showcase in extension section but its still now allowing me to publish, can you help me for this.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #121017 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: How i can showcase K2 extensions
Every submission to getk2.org gets approved before it gets published.
Make sure that your entry is not incomplete and we cannot yet publish it until some additional information is provided.

Please login again to getk2.org, click on your "user page" (see the top user toolbar) and in your user page you will see any unpublished entry of yours. Please edit each unpublished entry for extensions or templates, making sure you fill in all the required details for listing.

This includes:
- at least a logo or screenshot for your extension or template. Uploaded images are automatically resized.
- additional information located in the "Extra Fields" tab (in the entry form), like type of extension (e.g. module, template etc.), version number, price (free, commercial) and of course links to the product's page. The more details you fill in, the better.
- if you are listing a free product, you can optionally upload it via the "Attachments" tab. If you don't want to do that, please make sure you add a download link in the "Extra Fields" tab.
- finally, make sure you have selected the appropriate category for your listing.

Additionally:
- you can add a video showcasing your product
- add an image gallery including more screenshots of your product.

We hope you'll proceed with all necessary changes in order for your listing to be approved.

Thank you.

• Bitsgeo
  • Bitsgeo's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #121018 by Bitsgeo
Replied by Bitsgeo on topic Re: How i can showcase K2 extensions
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply, I already submitted all required information to submit but after week still not approved, how i can know what is missing ?

Thanks

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #121019 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: How i can showcase K2 extensions
Up to the end of the week all submissions will be reviewed and approved if nothing is missing.