Keyword

K2 Extra Fields issue

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #121235 by ianf
K2 Extra Fields issue was created by ianf
Hello,

For the purposes of my joomla K2 site, I need to have many k2 articles/items with each of them having many different k2 extra fields inside with complex info (text+image). So in total, I have something like 200 K2 extra different fields or even more with the majority of them being of textarea type and being just in one K2 extra field group.

The problem is however, that after filling the corresponding K2 extra fields and saving the K2 item, it's not possible to re-edit it, any more, unless I unpublished some of my various K2 extra fields. The reason is that a white frozen screen is appearing, instead of the K2 edit item manager. I have to mentioned however here, that all content is displayed correctly, in my site. The problem is that I can not reedit the content through the admin panel.

In that context, I have also changed the type of the extra_fields field from "text" to "longtext" within the *****_k2_items table, but the result is the same.

Have anyone of you faced a similar experience?

- Is there a limitation in the number of K2 extra fields used, in joomla?
- Is there an issue or limitation with the database or table or field size?

I would appreciate very much if someone could help, to fix the aforementioned issue.

For you info, I am using latest versions of Joomla (3.20) and K2 v.2.6.7

Thank you very much for your help in advance
Best Regards
Ioannis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.