Keyword

Bug: cli finder_indexer.php crashing on K2 items

• Frank Mayer
  • Frank Mayer's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #121360 by Frank Mayer
Edit: Sorry, didn't see the bug tracker, before. Filed an issue over there Github issue

Hi,

Just tried to index k2 items through the cli finder_indexer.php and the indexer crashed with this error message:
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'K2Model' not found in /some/path/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php on line 318

To be sure, it's not the indexer that has a problem, I also ran it on Joomla content and it ran successfully.

Joomla is v3.2 and K2 is v2.6.8

Greetings,
Frank
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #150684 by Sean Carney
Replied by Sean Carney on topic Bug: cli finder_indexer.php crashing on K2 items
Did this every get solved? I am having the same problem and opened a ticket on it a few days ago. But, so far nobody is responding. My new ticket is at

www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/44636-smart-search-k2-plugin-preventing-other-plugin-loads

Sean Carney
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Sean Carney.
  • Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #150711 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Bug: cli finder_indexer.php crashing on K2 items
Hello Sean this has been answered in the link you sent us.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
More
8 years 8 months ago #150713 by Sean Carney
Replied by Sean Carney on topic Bug: cli finder_indexer.php crashing on K2 items
Thank you very much for your reply,

I did get that message and I will add that code and test again from the command line. However, the only reason I went to the command line is because my Smart Search Index from within the Component is failing on K2. I am not sure exactly where. I will write the details in the other link that I sent you at www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/44636-smart-search-k2-plugin-preventing-other-plugin-loads
  • Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #150719 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Bug: cli finder_indexer.php crashing on K2 items
Ok, I will lock this topic so we can continue our conversation at:
www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2-en/44636-smart-search-k2-plugin-preventing-other-plugin-loads

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)