Keyword

Link for K2 USER "My page"

• webloesung
  • webloesung's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #121439 by webloesung
Link for K2 USER "My page" was created by webloesung
Hello,

how can i add to a menu a link same like in K2 USER menu "My page" which redirects to /meine-seite/itemlist/user/... ?

I was trying to use the avalible KE menu type "" - but there i have to preselect a user. This is not suitable for my purpose since i want to show to registered user HIS / HER page.

Also the way of using K2 User module for registered user would be a way -> however, i don't want to show to the user the option with comments moderation (so maybe it is easier to switch off this option in the module, then to get a proper link for my page?)

Thank you for any help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #121440 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: Link for K2 USER "My page"
You don't have to use the menu for your users to get their pages unless you need specific modules to assign to their pages. Each user is linkable and the link generates to his/her page. If you use the K2 Users module you can choose what information you can show to the module and through K2 settings you can select the options for the users page.

• webloesung
  • webloesung's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #121441 by webloesung
Replied by webloesung on topic Re: Link for K2 USER "My page"
K2 Users Module wether provides the info about several users or preselected one.
I need the "My Page" for currently logged in user.

Or, if too complex to reach it - how to remove the link "Moderate comments to my article" from K2 User Module Menu items list? (then i will be able to use the K2 User module :) )

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #121442 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: Link for K2 USER "My page"
Create a K2 template override of the k2_user module, just copy the content of modules/mod_k2_user/tmpl TO templates/your_template/html/mod_k2_user/, and from userblock.php file comment out this code
<span class="ubCommentsCount"><?php echo JText::_('K2_YOU_HAVE'); ?> <b><?php echo $user->numOfComments; ?></b> <?php if($user->numOfComments==1) echo JText::_('K2_PUBLISHED_COMMENT'); else echo JText::_('K2_PUBLISHED_COMMENTS'); ?></span>