Keyword

Filter options missing in menu/K2 article

• ingvar
  • ingvar's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #121610 by ingvar
Hi,
I am sorry but I need to start a new topic since I cant find answers to my question.

My problem is, in the menu when I choose K2 article in Type of menu, I will get no filtering possibilities when I am to locate the right article.

It works in Joomla 2.5, you get all different filters like category, language etc. But in 3.1 they are not showing.

Regards
Caterine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #121611 by Yiota
Please install the SVN version of K2 through here: getk2.org/assets/get/ which has this issue resolved.

• ingvar
  • ingvar's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #121612 by ingvar
Hello,

We have installed a brand new joomla 3.2 with the new k2 patch as you advice, but the problem is NOT solved. It is not possible to filter kategories and items when creating a new menue.

Regards

Caterine

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #121613 by Yiota
Yes, you are right. I'm sorry about that. I was confused with the filter part which exists. You meant the selection filters which are available in the K2 items page. In Joomla! 3.2 there is a class applied which forces all those fields to hide. The class is "hidden-phone". If you remove that through your browser's inspector the fields will appear.

We are planning to include a fix for that in a forthcoming version of K2.

Until then you can either remove the class from the inspector every time you need to create a new menu item link or you can filter out the category through the K2 items and then create the menu item. In the latter case the selection will remain selected from the K2 items list.