Keyword

Article Image Issues

• Jester Mgee
  • Jester Mgee's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #121812 by Jester Mgee
Article Image Issues was created by Jester Mgee
New to K2

I am testing it to see if it is needed for my site and I like much of what I have seen but I have an issue:

freelancesoundlabs.com/index.php/articles

I have a menu link to a category which then has some sub-categories and also lists the first couple of articles from each category...

My articles have been created with a left-aligned article image.

The article displays fine when in full screen view but when you open a category and have articles listed the image is displayed at 100% of my template and even if I go and set ALL settings in every part of the K2 module to XSMALL and 50PX it doesn't change.

Anyone have any ideas? is it a template thing or am I doing something wrong. I'm out of ideas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 9 months ago #121813 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: Article Image Issues
This has to do with your template. It has set a width:92%; to the img property of these

div.groupLeading div.itemBody img, div.groupLeading div.userItemList img, div.groupLeading div.catItemBody img, div.groupLeading div.tagItemBody img, div.groupPrimary div.itemBody img, div.groupPrimary div.userItemList img, div.groupPrimary div.catItemBody img, div.groupPrimary div.tagItemBody img, div.groupSecondary div.itemBody img, div.groupSecondary div.userItemList img, div.groupSecondary div.catItemBody img, div.groupSecondary div.tagItemBody img, div.latestItemBody img

located in freelancesoundlabs.com/templates/jsn_neon_pro/ext/k2/jsn_ext_k2.css

You will have to remove that and it will work.

• Jester Mgee
  • Jester Mgee's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #121814 by Jester Mgee
Replied by Jester Mgee on topic Re: Article Image Issues
Damn you are quick and good!!!

Thanks for your assistance. I have made a note of this but found some workarounds by either substituting the image in the article with an actual linked image or creating a cell and placing the image in a cell.

Still wrapping my head around all these new options but it's a big step up in functionality.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 9 months ago #121815 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: Article Image Issues
Glad I helped :)