Keyword

Error with Loadposition Tag and K2 Content Module

• Kory Mitchell
  • Kory Mitchell's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #122791 by Kory Mitchell
Hi,

I am using the {loadposition} tag to place a module named My Shortlist on a page called My Library. I am using a template position from another template called atomic-bottomleft, which I think is the way I am correctly supposed to do this as my template is named YouVersity.

NOTE - I do notice that when I added the module to this position not on my template, the atomic-bottomleft position then shows when I filter the pick position list by my Youversity Template.

As for the problem.

I am using K2 Content to show Most Popular Lessons. For some reason, just under the title for this module, it shows the "My Library" and {loadposition atomic-bottomleft}. I've attached a screenshot.

To view it too please visit www.busyteacherresources.com and login using:

U: testing
P: testing

You'll see it on the front page.

I don't get it. The My Library module in position atomic-bottomleft is set to only show on the My Library page so I don't get what is going on here. Is there a conflict with using the loadposition tag and K2 Content?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Kory

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 9 months ago #122792 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Re: Error with Loadposition Tag and K2 Content Module

I am using the {loadposition} tag to place a module named My Shortlist on a page called My Library

Is this page a K2 item? Have you enabled Joomla! plugins for this view?

I also cannot see the issue. have you changed anything.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.