Keyword

simple change of layout

More
10 years 8 months ago #123320 by dave
simple change of layout was created by dave
Hi All.

I am struggling to acheive a simple layout change and can't locate the settings for it. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Here's my site: www.schoolofmusiconline.com and here is the layout I'm after: schoolofmusiconline.com/index.php/single-lessons

For some reason: I cant get the following page to display in the same way: schoolofmusiconline.com/index.php/single-lessons/all-levels

I've attached screen shots of the parameters set for both the working layout and the not-ideal layout.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
10 years 8 months ago #123321 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Re: simple change of layout
Hello,

The Single Lessons page parameters are not fetched through the menu but through the category, since you have only this category selected for your menu item. To the second screenshot, the one your menu item has multiple categories you will notice that the parameters below the categories are active. This means that the menu item overrides the parameters that come from the category and your page uses the parameters set in this menu item.

You need to put the same list parameters you have from the category settings to this menu item.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.